Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Got an app that had a 7 day trial period, I like the app, but didn’t realize my Apple account had an expired card. I have updated the card, but the app doesn’t work

Got an app that had a 7 day trial period, I want to subscribe, but the card on the account was expired. I have updated my payment information, but the app doesn’t work

Posted on Dec 15, 2017 4:14 AM

1 reply

Dec 15, 2017 6:33 PM in response to melinda261

Hi melinda261,

I understand that you updated your billing information for your Apple ID, but the subscription you want is not working. I'm happy to provide some help for this issue.

I recommend using the following article to cancel any current subscription you have with them before starting a new one:

View, change, or cancel your subscriptions - Apple Support

If you continue to have this issue afterwards, I recommend reaching out to the developer of the app for additional help.

Thanks for using the Apple Support Communities. Cheers!

Got an app that had a 7 day trial period, I like the app, but didn’t realize my Apple account had an expired card. I have updated the card, but the app doesn’t work

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.