Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iphone x set up with voice over ruined my day ( Pls. help i begged )

At first i setting iphone x so i don't know why it's very very slow response when it touched ( i know later its a voice over on ) but the serious condition is they require a password (when i new a password i still use VO ) so i dont no why i still can repeat a password correctly but i can't slide hello screen up then i called a call center for help she said it's a voice over so i press it's off but!!!!!! i still didn't connect itune yet when i set up iphone and the password that i slowly press with VO it's can't open my iphone and itunes doesn't recognize my phone yet . Pls help me VO ruined my day i think i press the same password code with old time ( i mean when VO still on ) . So now my iphone got disable for 1 hour completely . someone pls help me i can't access any of this phone

sammary

-itunes still can't recognize 'cause i didn't sync it first (VO is too annoying so i decided to pass the set up as soon as possible) & i can't open my iphone with my password (you can called it forget password or whatever )

-Apple ID didn't access too ( like itunes )

-i don't know why i press a password with VO i think it's correctly with my password that i thought so when i deactivate VO ......... Disable for 1 hour (with the same new password , i think )

-i can't go to re set up again with password incorrectly

-i hated to say that but Voice over siri is ruined my day ( i received this phone from my cousin with out new set up but!!! with VO slowly response like turtle )

-i can't FaceID too. ( Password problems again )

-i'm newbie at this phone

-it's isn't that iphone x account access but my ipad , so i can use this community TT

iPhone X, iOS 11.2

Posted on Dec 15, 2017 4:58 AM

2 replies

iphone x set up with voice over ruined my day ( Pls. help i begged )

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.