Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iTunes unauthorized withdrawals

Every month it's the same, one or two purchases will be added to my account.

iTunes brazenly access my bank account and makes several unauthorized withdrawals.

When you try to rectify this you are met with a wall of obstacles. Information is not released siting 'security protocols'.

<Edited by Host>

null-OTHER, iOS 11.2.1

Posted on Dec 15, 2017 5:19 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 15, 2017 5:57 AM

I think it is a form of ransomware designed by a group or single entitiy that accesses itunes information with a podcast attached, through Google apps access, or virus or through email. The software copies emails(mirror copies email accounts) go through emails. Its a form of ransomeware designed by security coding. I think The reason the passwords don't work is because they are reset and even if you have the right one, it won't match. So from viruses or hackers infiltration of large companies in share/cloud base world are stealing from their own companies and others companies. All cached and saved information through online entry is datalicked and there is a breach in even the phone companies security system. Due to phone number verification. My card number is expired, and iTunes has locked it because of suspicious activity, but I haven't used itunes for like a year. Its on a phone that is through verizon which I have thousands of problems with. It could be a coup due to net neutrality wars atm; in trying to make people feel less secure. The level of breaches would point to hackers into phones and email accounts, and shared device linking that uses a software to siphon information with keywords like "itunes", password" and "reset", "in app purchase" and "download".

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 15, 2017 5:57 AM in response to Virtuvian

I think it is a form of ransomware designed by a group or single entitiy that accesses itunes information with a podcast attached, through Google apps access, or virus or through email. The software copies emails(mirror copies email accounts) go through emails. Its a form of ransomeware designed by security coding. I think The reason the passwords don't work is because they are reset and even if you have the right one, it won't match. So from viruses or hackers infiltration of large companies in share/cloud base world are stealing from their own companies and others companies. All cached and saved information through online entry is datalicked and there is a breach in even the phone companies security system. Due to phone number verification. My card number is expired, and iTunes has locked it because of suspicious activity, but I haven't used itunes for like a year. Its on a phone that is through verizon which I have thousands of problems with. It could be a coup due to net neutrality wars atm; in trying to make people feel less secure. The level of breaches would point to hackers into phones and email accounts, and shared device linking that uses a software to siphon information with keywords like "itunes", password" and "reset", "in app purchase" and "download".

iTunes unauthorized withdrawals

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.