Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I downloaded an app and excepted a free trial and was never prompted to continue with payment I have since been deleted the app and I cannot remember which app it was and I cannot stop the charges to my account. Can you help with that?

Hello, I downloaded an app or Facebook it prompted me to sign up for a free trial I excepted the free trial and was never again prompted to end the free trial. I started getting monthly charges of $31 from my account which I assume is based off of that free trial that I excepted but never got a request to end. I have since deleted the app and I cannot remember which app it was that I downloaded. I need Two and these charges but I cannot figure out how to contact the company so hopefully you guys can help with this. Have a great day.

iPhone 7, iOS 11.2.1

Posted on Dec 15, 2017 5:32 AM

1 reply

Dec 15, 2017 5:41 AM in response to steveflea

The page that you posted from has instructions on how to view an iTunes account's purchase history and how to view and manage any subscriptions that you have : If you see 'itunes.com/bill' or an unfamiliar charge on your bank, credit card, or debit statement - Apple Support

If you subscribed directly with the app's developer look on their website and/or contact the developer

I downloaded an app and excepted a free trial and was never prompted to continue with payment I have since been deleted the app and I cannot remember which app it was and I cannot stop the charges to my account. Can you help with that?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.