Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can i exchange my watch for the rose gold?

I just picked up my watch last night, and i thought i got the rose gold one. I came to pick it up after work and when i got it the guy scanned it and put it in the bag and i didn’t notice until i got home that it is the space gray one. Please let me know if i can exchange it.

Posted on Dec 15, 2017 5:40 AM

3 replies

Dec 15, 2017 5:44 AM in response to Francine3590

Hi

I suggest that you contact the Apple Online Store (or the Apple Retail Store where you collected the Apple Watch) for assistance:

Apple's return policy is detailed here:

Returns & Refunds - Shopping Help - Apple

I'm afraid that no-one here can assist you directly. You are not talking to Apple here - this is a user-based technical support community.

Note also that Apple does not currently sell a Rose Gold model. The only gold colour that is currently available is Gold Aluminium:

Can i exchange my watch for the rose gold?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.