Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Missing ringtones

I just upgraded to a 8 plus from a 7 I don’t have my already purchased ringtones. I ****** because I should not have to repurchased them again as the iTunes Store is making do. Why can’t tones automatically show up like my music. I want my purchased tones back!!

Posted on Dec 15, 2017 6:50 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 15, 2017 7:10 PM

Hi walkingdeadthroughitunes,

I understand that you are trying to download your previously purchased ringtones, and I'm happy to provide some help for this.

Check out the steps to do this in the article below:

Use tones and ringtones on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

Redownload previously purchased tones

With iOS 11, you can redownload purchased tones that you bought using your Apple ID.

Go to Settings > Sounds & Haptics, then tap on any sound. At the top of the page, tap Download All Purchased Tones to check for any previously purchased tones not currently downloaded to your device. You might not see this option if you've already redownloaded your purchased tones or if you haven't purchased any tones.

You might not be able to redownload some previously purchased tones.

Thanks for using the Apple Support Communities. Cheers!
3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 15, 2017 7:10 PM in response to walkingdeadthroughitunes

Hi walkingdeadthroughitunes,

I understand that you are trying to download your previously purchased ringtones, and I'm happy to provide some help for this.

Check out the steps to do this in the article below:

Use tones and ringtones on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

Redownload previously purchased tones

With iOS 11, you can redownload purchased tones that you bought using your Apple ID.

Go to Settings > Sounds & Haptics, then tap on any sound. At the top of the page, tap Download All Purchased Tones to check for any previously purchased tones not currently downloaded to your device. You might not see this option if you've already redownloaded your purchased tones or if you haven't purchased any tones.

You might not be able to redownload some previously purchased tones.

Thanks for using the Apple Support Communities. Cheers!

Missing ringtones

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.