Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Question:

Question: I attended all your calls and press 1 for conversation with your representatives but each time called dropped and IVR response was that “you didn’t attend the call” My issue is I use unlimited data plan but when I go for any update or download of siz

I attended all your calls and press 1 for conversation with your representatives but each time called dropped and IVR response was that “you didn’t attend the call”

My issue is I use unlimited data plan but when I go for any update or download of size > 100 mb a message pops up connect to wifi this is ridiculous I want only mobile data for all such things who the **** is Apple to decide for me from where I have to make download

Posted on

Dec 15, 2017 7:31 AM in response to Ngupta1stp In response to Ngupta1stp

I don't have a clue what you're talking about, if you think you're writing Apple, you are NOT. This is a user to user only forum. Apple isn't here, isn't reading these posts and won't respond to you. Whatever your gripe is, tap the Contact Support button on the top right hand side of this page and contact Apple directly.

Dec 15, 2017 7:31 AM

Reply Helpful
User profile for user: Ngupta1stp

Question: I attended all your calls and press 1 for conversation with your representatives but each time called dropped and IVR response was that “you didn’t attend the call” My issue is I use unlimited data plan but when I go for any update or download of siz