Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I attended all your calls and press 1 for conversation with your representatives but each time called dropped and IVR response was that “you didn’t attend the call” My issue is I use unlimited data plan but when I go for any update or download of siz

I attended all your calls and press 1 for conversation with your representatives but each time called dropped and IVR response was that “you didn’t attend the call”

My issue is I use unlimited data plan but when I go for any update or download of size > 100 mb a message pops up connect to wifi this is ridiculous I want only mobile data for all such things who the **** is Apple to decide for me from where I have to make download

Posted on Dec 15, 2017 7:18 AM

1 reply

I attended all your calls and press 1 for conversation with your representatives but each time called dropped and IVR response was that “you didn’t attend the call” My issue is I use unlimited data plan but when I go for any update or download of siz

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.