Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Announcement

Introducing the iPad Pro with Apple M4 chip, the redesigned iPad Air in two sizes, and the all‑new Apple Pencil Pro. Watch the event >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can’t view home video with new TV app

Updated and got the new TV app on my iPad. Wish I hadn’t. I cannot access my home videos via Home sharing as when I try to connect with my library on my iMac I’m told it is not available. It is available as I can access my iMac via VNC. When I checked with the Apple ad for this “new improvement “ it tells me I can access the home videos I have loaded to my device. I am not going to carry around gigabits of hone videos when all I needed before was WiFi access to iTunes on my iMac. Am I missing something??

Posted on Dec 15, 2017 7:22 AM

There are no replies.

Can’t view home video with new TV app

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.