Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Lyrics tab data not copying to iPhone

I use the lyrics tab to add tracklist info for mix mp3s as there doesn't seem to be any other option. In the Music app I can then select the Lyrics option to display the tracklist on all files that have this data. Lately these don't appear to be copying over to the iPhone and clicking on the three dots while playing a file doesn't show any lyrics option.

I've also been struggling for ages with some of my mp3s data being marked as read only when I add it to iTunes. Meaning that I add data to the lyrics tab in the file and then the heading greys out and I've lost it. Weirdly, it mostly happens to mixes I have created myself and converted from wma to mp3 in iTunes. I end up having to turn off read only for all of my iTunes folder and wait for it to complete only for the problem to return. With each update this problem seems to come and go but for now seems to be fixed.

Are these issues linked at all?

iPhone 6 Plus, Windows 10

Posted on Dec 15, 2017 9:18 AM

There are no replies.

Lyrics tab data not copying to iPhone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.