Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Move emails from imap to office 365 mailbox in iOS Mail

I have several mailbox accounts on iOS, including three Office 365 accounts and two IMAP accounts. I can move emails between the IMAP accounts, or from O365 to IMAP, but not IMAP to O365, or one O365 account to another, as that option is greyed out under "move this message to a new mailbox".

Is there any workaround, other than turning off email for the O365 accounts and reconnecting separately using IMAP instead of Exchange?

This feels like keeping a generator in the trunk of a Tesla. However, it does seem to work.

iPhone 7, iOS 11.2.1

Posted on Dec 15, 2017 9:01 AM

3 replies

Dec 15, 2017 9:29 AM in response to Rudegar

Lol. Yes. I did think of that, but they seem to have passed the buck.

Move eMails on Apple Mail (iOS) to the Exchange account - Microsoft Community

And to be honest, I agree, it is Apple's issue more than MS's. It's the job of the Mail App to provide the interface to and between mail services. Now, it may also be that MS makes it difficult, but it can't be impossible, as Desktop Outlook manages it. It may also be that it is some weird deliberate security feature to make it difficult for malware to get into the MS ecosystem, and never mind DLP.

Move emails from imap to office 365 mailbox in iOS Mail

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.