Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Question:

Question: Final Cut Pro X latest update - Can't export

I keep getting these error codes when attempting to export to any destination since the latest update:

'Video rendering error: 10004 (Final Cut Pro error 10004: renderVideoFrame failed)'

'The operation could not be completed because an error occurred when creating frame 82 ((Error 10004f, 00:00:01;22 <<(Error 10110f, GGS Intro Logo.mp4 @ 00:00:00;00)>>)).'

iMac with Retina 5K display, macOS High Sierra (10.13.2)

Posted on

Question marked as Solved
Answer:
Answer:

There's a problem with that frame. Switch FCP General prefs to show frame. Find frame 82 and figure out some way to replace it or cut around it.

Posted on

Dec 15, 2017 9:06 AM in response to Tom Wolsky In response to Tom Wolsky

Thank you Tom. I have not had a problem with this clip until now - as it is an intro bumper, and used on all projects. I deleted the clip and am now exporting successfully. I will try creating a new clip and see if that works. Thanks again! Jason

Dec 15, 2017 9:06 AM

Reply Helpful

Jan 15, 2018 5:10 PM in response to iAppleComputer In response to iAppleComputer

Having same issue. I am a sound guy so go easy on me. I have a deadline and cannot export. getting frame 317 error as well as 10004 error. How do you change to frames. Step be step. I do not see anything in Gen prefs...? Also I am only using a .mov from a still photo and effects and titles, thats it. Thanks for help.

gabriel

Jan 15, 2018 5:10 PM

Reply Helpful
User profile for user: iAppleComputer

Question: Final Cut Pro X latest update - Can't export