Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My Apple Pay was not working yesterday or today. What can i do? I called my credit card company- they say everything is working on their end.

Apple Pay

Posted on Dec 15, 2017 8:24 AM

1 reply

Dec 15, 2017 8:45 AM in response to Mar52

Hi

It may help to check that you are following all of the instructions here, including as demonstrated in the linked demo video:

Using Apple Pay in stores, within apps, and on the web - Apple Support

If the issue persists and you are concerned about a potential hardware issue, then I suggest that you contact Apple Support (remote diagnostics and/or mail-in service may be available), make a Genius Bar reservation or visit an Apple Authorised Service Provider for assistance - for an iPhone, for example:

My Apple Pay was not working yesterday or today. What can i do? I called my credit card company- they say everything is working on their end.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.