Related Article: Apple security releases

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

After the last few software updates my iPhone 6 has trouble pairing with my 2014 Acura. The contact names disappear after they are loaded and never did this since I bought the phone two years ago. Any help will be appreciated.

After the last few software upgrades my iPhone 6s no longer pairs properly with my 2014 Acura. The dealer said they have had multiple calls from owners and told me to contact Apple. When pairing, the phone contacts appear at first but then disappear after the car is restarted or if the phone is disconnected. I have tried everything such as deleting the devices and re-syncing Bluetooth which works for one time, and then the contact names are gone the next time I start the car and only displays the phone numbers. This does not happen with my old iPhone 5 or my son’s Samsung 7. And input would be welcome. Thank you,

iPhone 6s, iOS 11.2.1

Posted on Dec 15, 2017 8:35 AM

There are no replies.

After the last few software updates my iPhone 6 has trouble pairing with my 2014 Acura. The contact names disappear after they are loaded and never did this since I bought the phone two years ago. Any help will be appreciated.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.