Related Article

If text in Osaka font looks clipped in iPhoto projects

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Question:

Question: I am getting a clipped text message on my photo book project even though there is no text on the page. Any ideas?

I am getting a clipped text message on my photo book project but there is no text on the page. Any ideas?

MacBook

Posted on

Dec 15, 2017 9:46 AM in response to AuntMax In response to AuntMax

Do you have any pages with text, like the cover/back page? If so put the cursor at the end of the text and use the forward Delete key to remove any invisible text to the right. I've had a couple of line Returns in a text box that gave me the text warning. You'll need to check every page.

User uploaded file

Dec 15, 2017 9:46 AM

Reply Helpful

Dec 15, 2017 9:54 AM in response to Old Toad In response to Old Toad

Hey, Old Toad! I had tried this because I saw it in another post from you and that hasn't resolved the issue. The page on which the little red icon is appearing is one for which I first chose a layout that had text, then switched over to one that didn't. I have tried switching back to the one with text to see if I could spot something that way but that also didn't work...

Dec 15, 2017 9:54 AM

Reply Helpful

Dec 15, 2017 10:48 AM in response to AuntMax In response to AuntMax

Duplicate the project. In the duplicate copy go to that page and delete it. Add a new page and the photos for that page. See if that will clear the error message.

Have you tried running the First Aid on the library, i.e. rebuild the database and repair library permissions?

Dec 15, 2017 10:48 AM

Reply Helpful
User profile for user: AuntMax

Question: I am getting a clipped text message on my photo book project even though there is no text on the page. Any ideas?