Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Iphone Notification issue

This issue started on my iPhone 7 Plus as when I swap down on the screen and then I swap up on the middle of the screen I can feel the haptic response but I cannot see notifications only shows my screen saver.

When I restart the phone it works for an hour to 4 hours and this issue comes back. Funny part is that I even got the iPhone X and I didn't use the backup at all but same issue came back on my new phone too. Then I restored both 7 plus and iPhone X but I did restored the phone on safe mode which apple recommends the best way to restore. I activated the phone as totally new phone. I download all the app from App Store and I didn't use any back up at all.

Then I went to apple store they tried to just restore the phone on safe mode and I told them I already tried this and they gave me the new iPhone X and I activated the phone as a new phone and got the same issue. I also tried to same mode restore on this new replaced iPhone and again the issue came back after a day. Oh I forgot tell you this started to happen after the iOS 11 initial update on my iPhone 7 plus and all of my iPhone are up to date on software side.

I gave the old iPhone 7 plus that had this issue to my brother and he has been using it for 2 - 3 weeks but he doesn't have any issue that I was experiencing. This is crazy but I don't know whats going on anymore cause I have tried every possible way to fix the issue.

Any suggestions

iPhone X, iOS 11.2.1

Posted on Dec 15, 2017 9:07 AM

There are no replies.

Iphone Notification issue

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.