Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

why does the Pages 09 tutorial link not work?

I asked this question about a week ago. Now I have a picture to show you what I am talking about. When I updated my Pages 09, I got a screen :

To the right is VIDEO TUTORIALS when I hit the LEARN MORE button, it says PAGE NOT AVAILABLE. Tried it all week. I am on an iMac and just updated to OS High Sierra

User uploaded file

iMac (21.5-inch Mid 2011)

Posted on Dec 15, 2017 11:11 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 15, 2017 11:40 AM

The iWork '09 application suite and DVD was discontinued by Apple just prior to Oct. 2013. All of its support sites have been removed, including the Apple Pages '09 Tutorial, and resources site content. The links to Pages '09 User Guide in the Help menu is still active, and Pages '09 continues to work on macOS High Sierra 10.13.2.

There is a Pages for Mac Support Community.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 15, 2017 11:40 AM in response to KERoberts

The iWork '09 application suite and DVD was discontinued by Apple just prior to Oct. 2013. All of its support sites have been removed, including the Apple Pages '09 Tutorial, and resources site content. The links to Pages '09 User Guide in the Help menu is still active, and Pages '09 continues to work on macOS High Sierra 10.13.2.

There is a Pages for Mac Support Community.

why does the Pages 09 tutorial link not work?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.