Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

new software ruined my iPhone 6s plus

I can’t shake the Feeling that Apple is vindictively forcing us to throw away our “not cheap” devices to upgrade each year to keep up with software. Frustration is an understatement when it affects your work, correspondence, and well...life. If your software breaks down devices, then you need to provide a way to restore those devices back to the state they were in before we were coerced into “upgrading”. An upgrade is “by the book” something that promotes betterment, and progression, not regression. You successfully “downgraded” the productivity of my device. And I will not be purchasing a new Apple device with the fear that money is being thrown down the drain.

Posted on Dec 15, 2017 11:02 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jan 24, 2018 7:46 PM

I totally agree my phone is SO SLOW crashes and I have to shutdown and restart. It can take a minute for E Mail or dialing on phone to come up. Its just BS I'm never buying another Apple phone

1 reply

new software ruined my iPhone 6s plus

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.