Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple Music Family

How many people can play music at the same time when sharing an family account?

Will the music be interrupted if someone else start playing music on a different device?

Posted on Dec 15, 2017 11:18 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 16, 2017 4:10 PM

Greetings WilhelmH,
Thanks for reaching out to the Apple Support Communities.
I understand that you'd like to know how many people can play music at the same time when using an Apple Music Family subscription, and if music will be interrupted if someone else starts playing music on a different device. I'll be happy to provide some support for this.
Families of up to six people can enjoy all of the benefits of Apple Music on their own device without interrupting anyone else.
Please see this support article for additional information:
Get an Apple Music Family subscription
Let me know if you have any questions.
Cheers.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 16, 2017 4:10 PM in response to WilhelmH

Greetings WilhelmH,
Thanks for reaching out to the Apple Support Communities.
I understand that you'd like to know how many people can play music at the same time when using an Apple Music Family subscription, and if music will be interrupted if someone else starts playing music on a different device. I'll be happy to provide some support for this.
Families of up to six people can enjoy all of the benefits of Apple Music on their own device without interrupting anyone else.
Please see this support article for additional information:
Get an Apple Music Family subscription
Let me know if you have any questions.
Cheers.

Apple Music Family

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.