Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

No sections in the terms of use justified an edited post

Guys,

I am a little annoyed and would really want to understand the motivation behind zealous attitude of some communities members! Let me clarify, here we go:

A little while ago I requested clarification of which sections were breached from the terms of use for having advised a user to to subscribe to Apple Bet@ updates and why the post has been edited! Especially that having gone through the entire terms of use I couldn't find any sections justifying that post been edited!

Moreover that specific post requesting sections clarification of breach has been suppressed as well! This could be interpreted as an attempt to muzzle one request of clarification, or bluntly I would call that censorship!

So now let me ask again, can someone clarify which sections are breached for having advised a user to subscribe to Apple Bet@???

Please be kind enough to clarify the above, without attempt of censoring it, yet again! Should clarify it accordingly, it will be an eye opener, not only for me but as well for other users!

Thank you!

MacBook Pro (13-inch Mid 2012), OS10.13.3 Beta / SSD-i7-2.9GHz-16GB

Posted on Dec 15, 2017 12:37 PM

1 reply

No sections in the terms of use justified an edited post

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.