Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Temporary Apple store change

Dear all

I am being detached to the US for some months, maybe a year. I will have an address and a Credit card.

Can I change to the US App Store and then when I come back to my current App Store retrieve everything I have now? Do I need to load all movies first for instance? What about games, which are by definition loaded when you buy them?

Best regards,

JA

Posted on Dec 15, 2017 11:53 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 16, 2017 1:44 AM

You would create a new account using your US account a different credit card, and then would switch back to the other once you leave. purchases are tied to the old account and would only be licensed to that location. Any apps/games that are stored on the device wouldn't be affected unless they require an Internet connection and are geo-locked

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 16, 2017 1:44 AM in response to jangol

You would create a new account using your US account a different credit card, and then would switch back to the other once you leave. purchases are tied to the old account and would only be licensed to that location. Any apps/games that are stored on the device wouldn't be affected unless they require an Internet connection and are geo-locked

Temporary Apple store change

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.