Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I have an Imac(Sierra) and have purchased Adobe Elements 2018 and downloaded it. However I can't install it because the message says because of security Amazon is not authorized to download to my computer. What should I do?

I have an Imac (Sierra) and have purchased from Amazon a copy of Adobe Elements 2018. I tried to install it and see a message from Amazon something about security and the Amazon site not being allowed to install software on my computer. How can I get the computer to allow this program to be installed?

Posted on Dec 15, 2017 1:02 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 15, 2017 1:05 PM

Your issue may be a simple security settings issue. Please read:

https://www.macworld.com/article/3094865/macs/how-to-run-apps-that-are-not-from- the-app-store-in-macos-sierra.html

However if you cannot download something purchased from the Amazon store, then get a refund and purchase it directly from either the Mac App Store (if available) , Adobe or even E-Bay.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 15, 2017 1:05 PM in response to sbrad284

Your issue may be a simple security settings issue. Please read:

https://www.macworld.com/article/3094865/macs/how-to-run-apps-that-are-not-from- the-app-store-in-macos-sierra.html

However if you cannot download something purchased from the Amazon store, then get a refund and purchase it directly from either the Mac App Store (if available) , Adobe or even E-Bay.

I have an Imac(Sierra) and have purchased Adobe Elements 2018 and downloaded it. However I can't install it because the message says because of security Amazon is not authorized to download to my computer. What should I do?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.