Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I'm having trouble installing 10.13.2 - I have gone through the install twice but it has not been installed.

Mac OSX 10.13.2

my machine: iMac (27-inch, Late 2012), 3.4 GHx Intel Core i7, 8 GB 1600 MHz DDR3

current version of OSX 10.13.1

I'm having trouble installing 10.13.2 - I have gone through the install twice but it has not been installed.

iMac, macOS High Sierra (10.13.2), problem updating to this version

Posted on Dec 15, 2017 12:05 PM

1 reply

Dec 15, 2017 12:22 PM in response to isloman

Give this a try:

1. Shutdown the computer and wait 30 seconds. Restart the computer.
  2. Resetting your Mac’s PRAM and NVRAM
  3. Reset the System Management Controller (SMC)
  4. Start the computer in Safe Mode, then restart normally. This is slower than a standard startup.
  5. Repair the disk by booting from the Recovery HD. Immediately after the chime hold down the Command and R keys until the Utility Menu appears. Choose Disk Utility and click on the Continue button. Select the indented (usually, Macintosh HD) volumeentry from the side list. Click on the First Aid button in the toolbar. Wait for the Done button to appear. Quit Disk Utility and returnto the Utility Menu. Restart the computer from the Apple Menu.
  6. Install Combo Updater Download macOS Sierra 10.12.5 Combo Update and install.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.