Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

my iphone won’t upddate or download any applications

From 2 days I updated my OS version to 11.2.1,today I trying to update my applications or download any new application it’s won’t,i try many things like sign out and then sign in,off the phone,reset all settings....but nothing work

Posted on Dec 15, 2017 1:23 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 15, 2017 8:01 PM

Try the following steps to fix the problem. After each step, check whether you are still having this problem.

1. Simply double tap the icon of the app that you are unable to download and wait for a few seconds. Your download should resume.
  2. Tap Settings > General > Date and Time > Set Automatically > and slide to turn off “Set Automatically”. Manually set the date one year ahead. Now try to re-download the apps. If you get an error message, go back to turn on “Set Automatically” then try to download the apps again.
  3. Restart your iOS device. Simply press and hold the on/off (sleep/wake) button until you see the red slider and slide the slider to turn your device off. To turn back on, press and hold the on/off button until the Apple logo appears.
  4. Settings > iTunes & App Store > Your Apple ID > Sign Out. Restart your device, then Settings>iTunes & App Store>Sign in and then try again.
  5. Tap Settings > Wi-Fi and turn Wi-Fi off and then on again.
  6. Reset Network Settings by tapping Settings > General > Reset > Reset Network Settings, and then your iOS device will restart. Note that will reset all network settings including your Wi-Fi passwords.
  7. Reset your iOS device by pressing and holding the sleep/wake button and the Home button together until you see the Apple logo.
4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 15, 2017 8:01 PM in response to Afifoss

Try the following steps to fix the problem. After each step, check whether you are still having this problem.

1. Simply double tap the icon of the app that you are unable to download and wait for a few seconds. Your download should resume.
  2. Tap Settings > General > Date and Time > Set Automatically > and slide to turn off “Set Automatically”. Manually set the date one year ahead. Now try to re-download the apps. If you get an error message, go back to turn on “Set Automatically” then try to download the apps again.
  3. Restart your iOS device. Simply press and hold the on/off (sleep/wake) button until you see the red slider and slide the slider to turn your device off. To turn back on, press and hold the on/off button until the Apple logo appears.
  4. Settings > iTunes & App Store > Your Apple ID > Sign Out. Restart your device, then Settings>iTunes & App Store>Sign in and then try again.
  5. Tap Settings > Wi-Fi and turn Wi-Fi off and then on again.
  6. Reset Network Settings by tapping Settings > General > Reset > Reset Network Settings, and then your iOS device will restart. Note that will reset all network settings including your Wi-Fi passwords.
  7. Reset your iOS device by pressing and holding the sleep/wake button and the Home button together until you see the Apple logo.

my iphone won’t upddate or download any applications

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.