Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

can you use iBooks author to create a daily journal?

I hand write a daily journal when I am traveling. I record the date, a brief weather summary, a summary of daily activities and a summary of expenses. I would like to transition to an electronic journal so I can include photos and videos and store it in iCloud. Is there a way to automate the date and a weather synopsis on each page in iBooks author?

I know there are journal apps out there that do this but none of the many I have looked at have the font control I would like or the ability to create a table for an expense summary. I also like the ability to print out a hard copy of the journal at the end of the trip.

I have searched high and low for a daily journal template but have been unable to find one. Any suggestions?

Thanks

Posted on Dec 15, 2017 2:13 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 16, 2017 5:02 AM

Pages makes more sense for this than iBA. Have you looked at that?

1 reply

can you use iBooks author to create a daily journal?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.