Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple Pay ad just hijacked my iMessage

I’m pretty upset. When I tried to read a text I keep getting this message. And I can’t read my texts. With all of the scams around I do not want to hit ‘continue’. I turned off Apple Pay and restarted my phone. I cannot open iMessage without getting this message. I’m really upset. Help

User uploaded file

Posted on Dec 15, 2017 4:11 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 31, 2017 7:50 AM

Apple seriously needs to rethink this idiotic decision. I had no earthly idea why this was hijacking an extremely important text message I was getting regarding my family. My dad is hospitalized & it's been touch & go. I get a message from my niece & can't read the whole thing or reply to her until I figure out what the h-e double toothpicks this crap is blocking my messages! Needless to say I was beyond ****** off. Stupid, stupid idea, Apple.

7 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 31, 2017 7:50 AM in response to laurafromelmhurst

Apple seriously needs to rethink this idiotic decision. I had no earthly idea why this was hijacking an extremely important text message I was getting regarding my family. My dad is hospitalized & it's been touch & go. I get a message from my niece & can't read the whole thing or reply to her until I figure out what the h-e double toothpicks this crap is blocking my messages! Needless to say I was beyond ****** off. Stupid, stupid idea, Apple.

Apple Pay ad just hijacked my iMessage

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.