Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

when i went to game forum for particular app discovered that they steal from every one

Here is the deal. You a game app that all they do is steal from people. They take take but you never get anything you pay for. They don’t have a customer service/support team. I wanted them to be accountable for the remaining ballance owed. Not Apple . I woul like to report to them tam very serious about this all they do is steal from everyone. It is all wrong and horrible how they treat people. I’of them. They should be shut down. They need to know how to fix customer relations which seems to be duffucult. I have emailed you and them in regaurds with amount that they are liable for. Only when they give rightfully what was stolen or banned. I can’t understand how this type of business is ok. What standards and morals are they setting. I do not think this is apples code. I just want back what they took haven’t recieved any customer service nor will they do anything it is all a joke to them.

Posted on Dec 15, 2017 5:25 PM

6 replies

Dec 16, 2017 6:03 AM in response to zinacef

Legendary game of heroes look at forums and off topic. I wish I had still had emails from when they first started ripping me off. I sent an email for them to pay rest of what you/Apple recovered. I never recieved any type of support from them in replacing big items I should have or never got from app bugs, freezing, ads not working ext. instead excuses as to why not example ads are separate so we well have to ask them to pay or retrieve items. I’m sorry I didn’t realize it was their name in game. This was typically a lot of the excuses if any. The way typically if lucky instead of when the original purchases made they make up on next event therefore you can’t upgrade and items are useless each event had nothing to do with previous. I didn’t realize exactly how much they stole until looking at Apple Pay. Then looking at forums there is slot wrong with them.

My next question I ent you and them an email with past amounts asking if you would be able to confirm amount and dates and for them to refund me. Since I never had support from them just reasons why they wouldn’t give items lost due to game not providing what it says there for stealing money and Getty no nothing back. I also wanted permission using Apple dates of purchases to report on BBB also wanted permission if I would be able to do the same on FBI to report internet fraud. If you look on forums they openingly admit that game had/has bugs, crashes just look at updates.

The only commit I was going to make with them BBB and FBI is that you (Apple) recovered half or what was allowed and asking they be accountable for rest. I have a real problem when they just take and never give back what you pay for. Everything is a battle in order to retrieve anything even screenshots and explaining in detail always replied back with excuse but won’t return nothing.

Dec 16, 2017 6:31 AM in response to zinacef

Hate texting 1 hand is hurt going through physical therapy broke it a while back second I might be able to explain a lot better. Typing isn’t my strongest suit and most of the time never comes out right all screwy. Again her number is ***** my name is Santo or middle is Joe what ever is easier. I’ll be more then happy to either explain or help if I can.

Sent from my iPhone

<Personal Information Edited by Host>

when i went to game forum for particular app discovered that they steal from every one

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.