Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

You guys gave me a faulty device with a faulty logic board. Point blank period.

Like the title says. The levels of emotion I’m going through right now goes beyond whatever frustrations I’ve experienced for the longest time. I got a Macbook last year expecting it to last me AT LEAST four years through my college program. My laptop DOES NOT have water damage. DOES NOT have physical damage. What do you mean I have a broken “logic board” (which Im guessing is just Apple’s way of saying motherboard)? That makes no sense, not ONCE have I put harm on this machine.

$1300 WAS ALOT to drop for a student from a low income family. Almost every time it bugged out I sent a diagnostic report to Apple. WHAT DO YOU GUYS DO WITH THAT INFORMATION? Like I don’t get it. Time and time again I thought “Oh it’ll just go away,” and it did. Then RIGHT AFTER my warranty expired my laptop legitimately just DIED. Boom.

I don’t get it. I just don’t get it. I’m so overwhelmed I can’t even cry it off. And for me to pay almost double the original price for a working laptop. Like... I just can’t. You guys really really really reaaaaaally screwed my with this one. What am I supposed to even do? I’ve ALWAYS been respectful and kind to your staff. I’ve ALWAYS saved up and put my birthday money towards buying your products. SO excited to save for the iPhone X as a long term goal. I’m just done with this.... Like, you don’t understand what this means for me. I didn’t do anything wrong. I didn’t.

Posted on Dec 15, 2017 5:47 PM

1 reply

You guys gave me a faulty device with a faulty logic board. Point blank period.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.