Related Article

If you forgot the passcode for your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch, or your device is disabled

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Question:

Question: Forgot passcode but dont have computer to reset my iphone

I was using my iphone and left it in my room and came back and automatically forgot the password. I tried to remember the password but nothing came to mind. I don't have a computer or laptop to connect to itune to reset my iphone. I need help.

iPhone 6s Plus, iOS 11.2.1

Posted on

Question marked as Apple recommended
Answer:
Answer:

If you have Find My iPhone turned on on the device, you can use the Find My iPhone app on another device to sign into your iCloud account, then select your device, and then you can erase it via iCloud. If you do not have a backup to restore it to, you will have to set it up as a new device.

Cheers,

GB

Posted on

Question marked as Apple recommended

Dec 15, 2017 10:01 PM in response to Henryy17 In response to Henryy17

If you have Find My iPhone turned on on the device, you can use the Find My iPhone app on another device to sign into your iCloud account, then select your device, and then you can erase it via iCloud. If you do not have a backup to restore it to, you will have to set it up as a new device.

Cheers,

GB

Dec 15, 2017 10:01 PM

Reply Helpful
User profile for user: Henryy17

Question: Forgot passcode but dont have computer to reset my iphone