Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Refund issues

Hello, My name is Abdullah Harith and i’m from Malaysia. I requested full refunds from a game i played named “Sword of Shadows” due to hacking issue that was never been address by the game company or even improve game security even after numerous complaints from many of the players. I got partially refunded but i never got a proper explaination why i didn’t get full refunds. I just can’t believe that apple sides with the game company and not with me as a consumer. Ref case no : 1. #100355952673 2. #100357549023 3. #100355952673 4. #100369677250 5. #100372045857 Most recent case no : #100377628516 I quote from the legal documents; “From time to time, Apple may refuse a refund request if we find evidence of fraud, refund abuse, or other manipulative behavior that entitles Apple to a corresponding counterclaim.” 1. I am not not a fraud as i have given all of the proofs to support my case and your team even gave me partial refund on 24 November 2017. 2. I never abused refund because this is my 1st time requesting for refund. 3. I never tried to manipulate anyone, i just want my money refunded rightfully to me. The game became really unreasonably when it choose to not stand with the consumers but instead ignore our pleads for weeks. I have given up on it on such investment to this stupid game company and all I want is my money back. I don’t find it logical or unreasonable when it’s obvious the game company choose this situation despite giving them, enough time to solve all the problems. Look, I’m the victim here. Why are you not being understanding? All these are hard earned money! I was in love in this game until the company decided to screw me! I have done nothing like cheating Nor forcing my refund because I am being a total pain in the butt. I find it so unjustified that they swallow all my money and let the hackers roam free. I’m only requesting these Order IDs as below to be refunded rightfully to me. Not even all of my purchases. MNQS53BZW7 ;MNQS539QWQ ;MNQS534F1T ;MNQS53475G ;MNQQZZ63VY ;MNQQZZ601J ;MNQQZ6QL79 ;MNQQYMJDLY ;MNQQWS40F2 ;MNQQVQ98TS ;MNQQTKN7MY ;MNQQT8ZMBB ;MNQQT8ZD7D ;MNQQT8K80W ;MNQQT8D96K ;MNQQQVGQN1 ;MNQQNSQ9NW ;MNQQNSMDM2 ;MNQQMBGXB6 ;MNQQ62QQGX ;MNQQ62QK7V ;MNQQ62QGS0 ;MNQQ60BKNH ;MNQQ60BGSY ;MNQQ60B9TF ;MNQQ3X5QW5 ;MNQQ3X5B3L ;MNQQ3MFQZK ;MNQQ3MFKGH ;MNQQ3MFF60 ;MNQQ3LM29M ;MNQQ24FTX6 ;MNQQ23H64W ;MNQQ128JH6 ;MNQQ128D53 ;MNQQ12616T ;MNQNZWS50J ;MNQNZWS0HW ;MNQNZWQXG8 ;MNQNYM478T ;MNQNYM4WDL ;MNQNYKHSKH ;MNQNX76ZWG ;MNQNX76NGZ ;MNQNX761YX ;MNQNVX8Z1D ;MNQNVX8V75 ;MNQNVX8Q12 ;MNQNYTLJMQ ;MNQNTBGY9J ;MNQNTBGW3W ;MNQNSL71W5 ;MNQNS35982 ;MNQNS2KZ5J ;MNQNS2KWNK ;MNQNQ9KXYW ;MNQNQ9KV4F ;MNQNQ9KMV3 ;MNQNN15BQY ;MNQNN0H0FK ;MNQNMZYWDN ;MNQNMFM4Q0 ;MNQNJXHGKM ;MNQNJXH7VL ;MNQNHMN3Z9 ;MNQNHM2GLN ;MNQNHM2B7V ;MNQNHM271M ;MNQNFT4V8B ;MNQNFT4SJ8 ;MNQNFT4N96 ;MNQNFFGDJJ ;MNQNFFBG3Y ;MNQNFFG7Z5 ;MNQNDYHDJZ ;MNQNDYH888 ;MNQNDYH0JJ ;MNQNBN8WNB ;MNQNBM2X6J ;MNQNBB9D3N ;MNQNBB4YHQ ;MNQNBB4SZY How much money did u think I have lost here trying to be one of the best player? Please be sympathetic on my situation and I just want my hard earned money back. Please.. I will patiently wait for your response and i really hope you will help me the best you can and to make exceptions as your team did to refund RM7636.60 on 24th November 2017. I really appreciate if you can do it for me. P/S : I just bought an iPhone X on 26 November 2017just to show how much i love and support Apple’s products my entire life. Regards, Dr. Abdullah Harith Bachelor of Dental Surgery, Jordan MDC : 5372

iPhone X, iOS 11.1.2

Posted on Dec 15, 2017 5:02 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 15, 2017 5:15 PM

When you play a game, that is between you and the game developer. You chose to play that game. Why you're getting Apple involved in something you knowingly spent your money on "trying to be the best player" at, baffles me. I feel Apple was more than fair in refunding any money in your situation.

Also, this is a user to user forum, not Apple support itself

However, it's easy to see that the place you need to take this up with is the gaming developer - Apple has no control over what you chose to do within that game and the side effects, which includes the money you put into it

It should show you the contact info within the app/game info; best to reach out there with your issue, as no one here can resolve.

Take care

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 15, 2017 5:15 PM in response to harithbadli88

When you play a game, that is between you and the game developer. You chose to play that game. Why you're getting Apple involved in something you knowingly spent your money on "trying to be the best player" at, baffles me. I feel Apple was more than fair in refunding any money in your situation.

Also, this is a user to user forum, not Apple support itself

However, it's easy to see that the place you need to take this up with is the gaming developer - Apple has no control over what you chose to do within that game and the side effects, which includes the money you put into it

It should show you the contact info within the app/game info; best to reach out there with your issue, as no one here can resolve.

Take care

Refund issues

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.