Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Preferred image size in email.

What is the preferred image size to be sent in the body of an email, when prompted by my iPhone to choose, small, medium, large, or acuaL? I'm asking really what size an employer would like to receive, as I am sending headshots to a casting company. Keep in mind the physical copies of my headshots have been sent through snail mail, so I'm looking for the size that is easiest for the employer to receive/handle for the same images through email. Thanks so much for your help!

Posted on Dec 15, 2017 5:45 PM

1 reply

Dec 15, 2017 9:58 PM in response to CSteele82

It's really up to you to decide, there's no wrong or right answer. And Apple doesn't have any rules on this that you need to follow.

Most mail programs will shrink the image to fit the screen anyway, so if your preference is to send a larger photo you probably don't need to worry about it being too big.

The only concern might be file size, but compression is pretty good these days and it depends how many photos you plan to send at once too.

Preferred image size in email.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.