Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Question:

Question: How to restore data after reset without having to restore the full backup

My daughter's iPhone 6 needs to be reset. There is some issue whereby a bunch of her apps randomly disappeared (like literally disappeared from her device right before our eyes), including app store and camera. Restrictions isn't the issue... Checked that. Thinking there is either malware or some type of corruption. There isn't a recent full backup to restore so I want to reset IOS and redownload apps, but want to restore photos and other data currently in the device. I have seen some third party apps available that enable you to selectively restore data apart from the whole build, but I haven't seen one particularly reputable based on reviews. Any suggestions on the overall issue and/or a reliable app or solution to support this scenario?

iPhone 6, iOS 11.1.2

Posted on

There are no replies.
User profile for user: chadfromuniverse

Question: How to restore data after reset without having to restore the full backup