Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Announcement

Introducing the iPad Pro with Apple M4 chip, the redesigned iPad Air in two sizes, and the all‑new Apple Pencil Pro. Watch the event >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Ipad pro iOS 11.1.2 i can not find any menu to purchase paper photographs from apple

I want to buy photo prints from apple using photos on ipad. This is a feature of iphoto, has apple removed this feature fo iOS 11.1.2.? Photos has all the edit tools to prepare a photo for printing but I can not find how to select one or more photos to send to apple to print. I tried visiting and asking this question in my local apple store and they were ignorant of this feature and assumed apple had removed it.

I suspect apple have ommited the menu in iOS 11 to do this. I can use apps for costco or walmart but I wanted the quality prints apple makes. I can do this on my desktop msc mini, but refuse to abandon my ipad. Help please!

iPad Pro Wi-Fi, iOS 11.1.2

Posted on Dec 15, 2017 6:22 PM

1 reply

Dec 15, 2017 7:02 PM in response to Partingtond

Apple stopped offering photo printing services long ago.

This service has been gone for quite awhile.

Apple ended Photo printing services around the time of iOS 9 and when either OS X 10.10 Yosemite OR OS X 10.11 El Capitàn was introduced.

You'll need to use other photo printing services from websites like Shutterfly, mpix, Printicular, Polaroid, snapfish, Staples, etc..

OR

Kiosk based photo services found in retail chain stores and chain pharmacy stores.

Good Luck to You!

Ipad pro iOS 11.1.2 i can not find any menu to purchase paper photographs from apple

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.