Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Hi guys. My app switching is stuck. If i double tap home button and then try to slide, the current screen wont move, and i can only see a small part of thr next window in the background. This happened only since i updated to 11.2. Please help me solv

Hi guys. My app switching is stuck. If i double tap home button and then try to slide, the current screen wont move, and i can only see a small part of thr next window in the background. This happened only since i updated to 11.2. Please help me solve this as it is very annoying to multitask if the main screen blocks all the others

iPhone 8, iOS 11.2.1

Posted on Dec 15, 2017 5:14 PM

1 reply

Hi guys. My app switching is stuck. If i double tap home button and then try to slide, the current screen wont move, and i can only see a small part of thr next window in the background. This happened only since i updated to 11.2. Please help me solv

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.