Related Article

Connect to Wi-Fi on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Question:

Question: Iphone 7 settings indicate connected to internet but when going to a site error says nthis morning

Got new IPhone7, all worked well until this morning then whenever I tried going to a site I got the error that internet was not connected yet when I tried using my other IOS devices all worked well....anyone else have this issue? How can I get back to internet?

iPhone 7 Plus, iOS 11.2.1, just updated to latest ios

Posted on

Dec 16, 2017 10:43 AM in response to ressorpem In response to ressorpem

Hello ressorpem,

Thank you for using Apple Support Communities!

I understand from your post that after updating your iPhone 7 Plus you have not been able to connect to the internet. The following article has steps to help resolve issue with Wi-Fi connectivity:
If your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch won’t connect to a Wi-Fi network - Apple Support

While the following article is mainly used when you do not have a cellular signal it can also help with cellular data connections: If you see No Service or Searching on your iPhone or iPad - Apple Support

Best Regards.

Dec 16, 2017 10:43 AM

Reply Helpful
User profile for user: ressorpem

Question: Iphone 7 settings indicate connected to internet but when going to a site error says nthis morning