Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Question:

Question: I try to update apps and it’s saying there was a previous billing issue so I don’t know what to do

I was told by apple that I needed to check my bank and make sure the money was there and it’s still not letting me update apps or get new ones because of a previous billing issue...any ideas?what should I do

Posted on

Dec 16, 2017 12:26 AM in response to Jessieh87 In response to Jessieh87

The message means that iTunes wasn't able to collect the money for your last purchase and that you therefore owe them for it, you won't be able to download anything else until that is paid off : If your payment method is declined, or you have a billing issue with a previous purchase in the iTunes Store - Apple Support

Dec 16, 2017 12:26 AM

Reply Helpful (1)

Dec 16, 2017 5:22 AM in response to King_Penguin In response to King_Penguin

It says I need to change my payment method cause my card is declined but there is money in my bank it’s on apple not my bank I was on the phone with apple last night and I was transferred to iTunes and they hung up how do I get ahold of iTunes

Sent from my iPhone

Dec 16, 2017 5:22 AM

Reply Helpful

Dec 16, 2017 7:33 AM in response to Jessieh87 In response to Jessieh87

If the card is declined they might not be able to do anything to get it to work. If you want to talk to iTunes Support : http://www.apple.com/support/itunes/ww or https://www.apple.com/emea/support/itunes/contact.html

Dec 16, 2017 7:33 AM

Reply Helpful

Dec 16, 2017 8:14 AM in response to King_Penguin In response to King_Penguin

It didn’t lead me nowhere on it I’m on hold with iTunes I’m to the point of getting fed up cause this is ridiculous I never had this problem with android and apple is about to lose me as a customer

Sent from my iPhone

Dec 16, 2017 8:14 AM

Reply Helpful
User profile for user: Jessieh87

Question: I try to update apps and it’s saying there was a previous billing issue so I don’t know what to do