Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I try to update apps and it’s saying there was a previous billing issue so I don’t know what to do

I was told by apple that I needed to check my bank and make sure the money was there and it’s still not letting me update apps or get new ones because of a previous billing issue...any ideas?what should I do

Posted on Dec 15, 2017 7:59 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 16, 2017 12:26 AM

The message means that iTunes wasn't able to collect the money for your last purchase and that you therefore owe them for it, you won't be able to download anything else until that is paid off : If your payment method is declined, or you have a billing issue with a previous purchase in the iTunes Store - Apple Support

6 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 16, 2017 12:26 AM in response to Jessieh87

The message means that iTunes wasn't able to collect the money for your last purchase and that you therefore owe them for it, you won't be able to download anything else until that is paid off : If your payment method is declined, or you have a billing issue with a previous purchase in the iTunes Store - Apple Support

I try to update apps and it’s saying there was a previous billing issue so I don’t know what to do

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.