Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

If you delete a contact from your iphone would the contact still be on your other devices??

I deleted a contact on my iphone but my macbook pro and ipad still have that the same icloud and itunes I once deleted a message on my iphone a whole conversation and than found it still on ipad So would the contact also would stay on your ipad meaning you have to manually delete it from your ipad or will it delete with your iphone

iPhone 7 Plus, iOS 11.2

Posted on Dec 15, 2017 7:24 PM

1 reply

Dec 15, 2017 8:39 PM in response to Waelbilal98

Waelbilal98 wrote:

I deleted a contact on my iphone but my macbook pro and ipad still have that the same icloud and itunes I once deleted a message on my iphone a whole conversation and than found it still on ipad So would the contact also would stay on your ipad meaning you have to manually delete it from your ipad or will it delete with your iphone

If you are using iCloud for Contacts syncing, once a contact is deleted from one device, it is deleted from all devices.

Messages on the other hand, are not synced between devices.

User uploaded file

If you delete a contact from your iphone would the contact still be on your other devices??

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.