Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iTunes Volume Adjust Adjustments Not Working on iPhone

I've been having some trouble regarding the volume adjustment bar for each individual song. I set practically all my songs to around the same volume level and it works fine in iTunes, but when it gets synced to my iPhone 8, none of the volume adjustments work. For example, Disintegration by The Cure was at a very low volume, so I adjusted the entire album to approximately fit the same volume as the majority of my iTunes library, but when I sync it to my iPhone, its back to being overly quiet. This used to work for me but stopped working very recently. How do I fix this? is it a certain setting I have on in iTunes or my iPhone? Did an update on my iPhone screw it up?

P.S. Please don't tell me to use sound check on iTunes or my iPhone, it just makes soft folk songs super loud and metal songs almost inaudible

iPhone 8

Posted on Dec 15, 2017 8:09 PM

There are no replies.

iTunes Volume Adjust Adjustments Not Working on iPhone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.