Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to get music back after renewing subscription after a long time

I stopped paying for my Apple Music back in 02/17 & I just re subscribed using the same Apple ID I always used.. but my saved music in my library isn't coming back. I do have my iCloud music turned on and I know I had it turned on before as well because my music would come back whenever I wouldn't pay it on time but it still hasn't come back yet.. i had A LOT of music saved :/ does the music erase after a certain time of inactivity?

Posted on Dec 15, 2017 9:36 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 17, 2017 1:13 PM

Good afternoon Irisdayanaa,

Welcome to the Apple Support Communities!
I understand you would like to know what happened to the playlists you created and the songs you downloaded for offline listening when you subscribed to Apple Music ten months ago. The media and information is only available while you are an Apple Music Member. If you purchased music from the iTunes Store, the purchases are tied to your Apple ID and available for redownload.
Redownload apps, music, movies, TV shows, and books from the iTunes Store, iBooks Store, and App Store
With your new Apple Music membership, your existing iTunes library will once again be uploaded to iCloud Music Library and you can access the Apple Music catalog and download music for offline listening to your iPhone for as long as you subscribe to the service.
Add and download music, shows, and movies from the Apple Music catalog
Use Apple Music on your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, or Android phone​
Take care.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 17, 2017 1:13 PM in response to Irisdayanaa

Good afternoon Irisdayanaa,

Welcome to the Apple Support Communities!
I understand you would like to know what happened to the playlists you created and the songs you downloaded for offline listening when you subscribed to Apple Music ten months ago. The media and information is only available while you are an Apple Music Member. If you purchased music from the iTunes Store, the purchases are tied to your Apple ID and available for redownload.
Redownload apps, music, movies, TV shows, and books from the iTunes Store, iBooks Store, and App Store
With your new Apple Music membership, your existing iTunes library will once again be uploaded to iCloud Music Library and you can access the Apple Music catalog and download music for offline listening to your iPhone for as long as you subscribe to the service.
Add and download music, shows, and movies from the Apple Music catalog
Use Apple Music on your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, or Android phone​
Take care.

How to get music back after renewing subscription after a long time

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.