Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone Can't Connect to Internet

So, my phone was randomly disconnecting and reconnecting me to my internet. So I looked for help and did the "Forget this network" option. Then I tried to enter the password and it says unable to connect.
Then I reset my wifi settings, same problem occured.

I restarted my phone, same problem.

Plugged my phone into my PC and updated it to the latest IOS, same problem occurs.

I don't know what else to do, my wifi works fine but my phone won't connect to it.

Also:
After entering my wifi password and attempting to connect, it connects for acouple of seconds and then says Unable to connect.

iPhone 6s, iOS 11.2.1

Posted on Dec 15, 2017 9:14 PM

5 replies

Dec 16, 2017 5:26 AM in response to Equalkid

Does your phone connect to other wifi networks, for example, public networks? If not, there may be a hardware problem.

If it does, try the following:

Turn off the router and on the phone, reset all settings and then press the Power and Home buttons until you see the Apple logo. Turn the phone off.

Turn the router back on and reset it to factory settings. Then check and see if there is a firmware update for the router and apply it if there is one. Change the password on the router and if it is dual band try the other band.

Turn the phone back on and see if you can achieve a stable connection.

iPhone Can't Connect to Internet

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.