Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPad Pro's screen is too small for SlingTV

My iPad Pro 9.7" is a bit over a year old. I just updated to iOS 11 last week (11.2, to be specific); there are things I like and things I hate about the OS, but happily it hasn't made a dent in my feelings about my little toy.

I use usually watch Sling on my Roku and desktop for World Cup alpine ski races and other sports. This week I've been really lazy, though, so I've been watching on the iPad app, but I soon realized that the screen cuts off the sides of the program. For instance, the banners at the top left corner and across the bottom of the screen during football games get cut off, and the same happens during ski races, which display skier names, standings, and split times at the edges of the screen.

The app doesn't have any display settings, so Sling tells me the problem has to be with the iPad, which also doesn't have any, as far as I know. Unfortunately I can't say whether the display problem was present in iOS 10 because I didn't start using the Sling app until after upgrading to iOS 11.

Has anybody else run into this kind of thing with Sling or other apps?

iMac, OS X El Capitan (10.11.6), Early 09, 2.66GHz Intel Core2 Duo

Posted on Dec 15, 2017 10:34 PM

There are no replies.

iPad Pro's screen is too small for SlingTV

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.