Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

The volume when I plug ipod touch to my car is very low so I have to turn the car volume to max just to listen to it

What is happening and how can I fix the volume so that I do not have to turn the car stereo up to Max just to listen to my ITunes

iPod touch, iOS 11

Posted on Dec 15, 2017 9:24 PM

3 replies

Dec 17, 2017 3:05 AM in response to dave in tunstal

It sounds to me as though the issue is with the car's stereo, not the iPod. I suggest you check with the car manufacturer and other people who own the same car as you. In fact, if you know anyone with the same car as you, try your iPod in their car and try someone else's iPod in your car. This may help to narrow down the cause of the problem.

I connect my iPod Touch to my car via the USB port but I do not have to tun my car stereo up to maximum to hear the iPod.

The volume when I plug ipod touch to my car is very low so I have to turn the car volume to max just to listen to it

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.