Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can i create a slideshow and share in iCloud?

Hello,

How do I arrange my photos in a sequence creating a slideshow within an album?

Then share that album/slideshow with a friend so he can simply run it on his computer for a special event?

Thank you,

Stella Mae

IPad Pro ver 11.2.1

Posted on Dec 15, 2017 11:26 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 16, 2017 12:53 PM

Hello Mis Stella Mae,

Thank you for using Apple Support Communities!

I understand from your post that you would like to share photos with a friend who can then view them on their computer in a slideshow. You can create a shared iCloud album that they can view on their computer and run as a slideshow. The following article will provide you with the information on how to create a shared album and how to view it online as a slideshow:

iCloud: View a shared album on the web

Best Regards.
1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 16, 2017 12:53 PM in response to Mis Stella Mae

Hello Mis Stella Mae,

Thank you for using Apple Support Communities!

I understand from your post that you would like to share photos with a friend who can then view them on their computer in a slideshow. You can create a shared iCloud album that they can view on their computer and run as a slideshow. The following article will provide you with the information on how to create a shared album and how to view it online as a slideshow:

iCloud: View a shared album on the web

Best Regards.

Can i create a slideshow and share in iCloud?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.