Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

MacBook Won’t Power On

Hello, I have mid 2010 MacBook Pro 15” I7 with seperate Nvidia Graphics Card. I left my MacBook charging and when I came home it would not boot! I am thinking it’s a fryed logic board, as I was reading folks were saying there is coverage for logic board repairs due to bad GPUs does this still hold true, otherwise how much would a new logic board cost Thanks

MacBook Pro

Posted on Dec 16, 2017 12:20 AM

1 reply

Dec 18, 2017 4:49 PM in response to Community User

Hi Evergreen22,

I understand that your MacBook Pro no longer boots, and I'm happy to provide some help for this issue.

It sounds like you are asking about the repair extension program for this model MacBook Pro. As you can see in the resource below, this program has ended:

MacBook Pro (15-inch, Mid 2010) intermittent black screen or loss of video Quality Program has ended - Apple Support

I recommend that you go through the troubleshooting provided for this issue in the following article:

If your Mac won't turn on - Apple Support

Thanks for using the Apple Support Communities. Cheers!

MacBook Won’t Power On

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.