Newsroom Update

Final Cut Pro transforms video creation with Live Multicam on iPad and new AI features on Mac. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

FCPX 10.4 & High Sierra crash with sliceX

Hi,

I've updated my MBP 15 to FCPX 10.4 & HighSierra and since then I can't work with Coremelt SliceX (and some ohter coremelt product). I'm in contact with coremelt but they say the plugin was updated and should work.

I also have really more crash like for exemple with psd files.

I try delete pref, re-install plug-in and usual first fix but no change.

Does somebody experience the same kind of problems ?

cheers

seb

Final Cut Pro X, Mac OS X (10.7.1)

Posted on Dec 16, 2017 1:54 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 21, 2017 2:54 AM

Found the problem :

it's a 10.3 bug that happen with some Macbook pro (mine is a 201 15" touch bar) that are plug into a Thunderbolt display 27" and closed. If the macbook pro is alone it works, if it's open on the 2 displays it works...but if macbook pro is closed and you start fcpx and apply any coremelt plugin... it crash quit fcpx.

7 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 21, 2017 2:54 AM in response to sébastienfromgenève

Found the problem :

it's a 10.3 bug that happen with some Macbook pro (mine is a 201 15" touch bar) that are plug into a Thunderbolt display 27" and closed. If the macbook pro is alone it works, if it's open on the 2 displays it works...but if macbook pro is closed and you start fcpx and apply any coremelt plugin... it crash quit fcpx.

FCPX 10.4 & High Sierra crash with sliceX

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.