Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Dropbox Plus

Dear all,

I'm using an iPhone 6s Plus. I have subscribed to the Dropbox Plus for one month trial. The plan charged me£9.99 after the one month trial ended. I would like to cancel the subscription. I followed the instructions to click on iTunes Store and App Store and tap on my Apple ID. However, nothing came out and I couldn't proceed to click manage and tap Dropbox so that I could change my subscription plan. May I know to solve this issue of my iTunes Store and App Store?

Kindly advise. Your prompt reply is kindly appreciated.

Best regards,

Andy Chai

null-OTHER, Dropbox Plus

Posted on Dec 16, 2017 1:43 AM

1 reply

Dec 16, 2017 2:50 PM in response to Andykc91

Hello Andy,

Thank you for using Apple Support Communities.

I understand that you are trying to cancel a subscription but you are not able to complete the process. You say you are following some instructions but not exactly what instructions. I would first recommend looking at the following support article and make sure you are following these instructions:

View, change, or cancel your subscriptions

If these are the instructions you followed that didn't work or if after following them you are still having the same problem, then use this link to report the issue to iTunes Support .

Best regards.

Dropbox Plus

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.