Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

how can i disable two stage ID

i am having trouble signing in ever since this two stage id started

it says code sent to other iphone which is superceded by this phone

iPhone 6, iOS 10.0.1

Posted on Dec 16, 2017 4:53 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 16, 2017 7:58 AM

If necessary, there is a contact link.

Apple ID Support

Apple ID Support (2)

Apple Support by e-mail or chat Select your device, Battery, Power and Charging, then Power adapter not working to get a chat option. If you need to talk to them, ask them if they will do a Skype or FaceTime with you.

Apple Support using Twitter

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 16, 2017 7:58 AM in response to graemefrommoss vale

If necessary, there is a contact link.

Apple ID Support

Apple ID Support (2)

Apple Support by e-mail or chat Select your device, Battery, Power and Charging, then Power adapter not working to get a chat option. If you need to talk to them, ask them if they will do a Skype or FaceTime with you.

Apple Support using Twitter

Dec 16, 2017 6:50 AM in response to graemefrommoss vale

I am guessing you are referring to two factor authentication? If so, the only way to turn it off is to log into AppleID.com and under security there is a button to turn off two factor. The thing is though, you will need to use the two factor to sign in. A code will be sent to a trusted device. If you are not getting the code to a trusted device, you can get it sent to a trust phone number by selecting “didn’t get code” and will send the code to the phone number associated with the account or aka “trusted phone number”.

Two-factor authentication for Apple ID - Apple Support

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.