Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

please fix next ios 11 version

Apple Please fix next ios 11 version

Why??Because after I update to ios 11 specially ios 11.1. My iphone5s is very very slow. 3x slower than ios 10. Please apple,my settings app is openning 5-8 seconds. Please Apple

Posted on Dec 16, 2017 4:08 AM

1 reply

Dec 16, 2017 5:59 AM in response to RyanSacramento2

Hi

This is just a user to user forum nobody hear works for Apple We are just users of apple devices we help with software problems.

Make sure you have the latest ios software 11.2.1

Go to settings iCloud make sure iCloud back up is on Then backup now over your wifi.

Then go to settings on iPhone down to reset Restore iPhone back to factory settings.

Set back up over your wifi when it asks if you want to use iCloud backup Say yes to get your apps and data back this will get rid of any bugs.

But it could be a battery fault if your battery is over2/3 years Old it will need replacing

Make an appointment at Apple store.

Or contact Support.apple.com for posting details Mine took 4 days use SIMCARD in other phone if you have one.

Cheers

Brian 🇬-1F1E7;

please fix next ios 11 version

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.