Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Wireless headphone input and output problems

Hi guys help me out.

I'm having a video call specifically on WeChat and watching a video on Safari. By normal, the sound of the video call will be quite loud and for any kinds of video no matter from QuickTime player of Youtube will be really small.

And I connected my AirPods to the MacBook, the sound from the video call will not jump to the AirPods (I have change the output source to AirPods) but the others video did. When I go to Sound Preferences and switch to Input tab the sound from the video (Youtube, QuickTime player, etc) get louder and the sound of the video call still the same but If I quit Sound Preferences the sound from video will be small again. Is it normal?.

TIA

MacBook Pro TouchBar and Touch ID, macOS High Sierra (10.13.2), null

Posted on Dec 16, 2017 4:13 AM

There are no replies.

Wireless headphone input and output problems

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.