Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to record incoming and outgoing calls in iPhone?

Is it require third party software or not?

If yes then please suggest some good third party softwares for free to record unlimited calls. The software should be able to convert the recorded file into MP3 and transfer it to other devices as well. I am using ios 11.1.2.

Posted on Dec 16, 2017 5:48 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 16, 2017 5:55 AM

First you’ll need to glance at the laws governing recording phone calls. Second external hardware and a second device using any audio recording software will work.

Separately HT Recorder in the iOS App Store is a favorite of mine. (It will not record phone conversations. I believe (but can’t say with authority) Apple does not allow this. It is a matter of privacy. Bassicly this prevents apps from spying on you.

http://www.dmlp.org/legal-guide/recording-phone-calls-and-conversations

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Dec 16, 2017 5:55 AM in response to MyApal

First you’ll need to glance at the laws governing recording phone calls. Second external hardware and a second device using any audio recording software will work.

Separately HT Recorder in the iOS App Store is a favorite of mine. (It will not record phone conversations. I believe (but can’t say with authority) Apple does not allow this. It is a matter of privacy. Bassicly this prevents apps from spying on you.

http://www.dmlp.org/legal-guide/recording-phone-calls-and-conversations

Dec 16, 2017 6:23 AM in response to MyApal

Yes. Android phones can do that. The Android operating environment is more open. But again I recommend the link about the laws of phone call recordings. If you live in a two party state, and you don’t consent to having your phone call recorded, the person recording you is committing a felony!

You can just turn the speakerphone on and then just hit record on another device. Again, and I can’t stress his enough, be sure that you’re not committing a felony based on the state you are in.

How to record incoming and outgoing calls in iPhone?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.