Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple id

I cannot reset my apple id password because i forgot security answer. I tried to reset using recovery gmail and when i try to login my gmail account i says gmail account didnt found. Is there any solution for this problem.

Posted on Dec 16, 2017 6:09 AM

2 replies

Dec 16, 2017 6:13 AM in response to Pramod134

If you cannot answer the security questions and when you try to check you gmail account, gmail is saying there is not an account with that email, make sure that you are typing it out correctly, check and re-check. If everything checks out, there are two things you can try and do. Keep attempting the security questions, but keep in mind that it will eventually stop you from answering and make you wait a waiting period, but then you can keep going. The second option is to call into AppleCare (1800-my-apple, if in the U.S.), and they MIGHT be able to verify you in other ways. But no guarantee. Hope this helps!

Apple id

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.